Wednesday, May 1, 2013

M&M Rice Krispie Treats


So I made peanut butter cookies with M&M's, which are currently sitting in the freezer. They are intended purely for guests. We'll see how long that lasts. But no really, I want to be able to serve a batch of homemade cookies if I didn't have time to make something else. So they are not for me.


These however...are for me. And they are a result of, "what else should I do with M&Ms?" I can't remember the last time I've eaten these. The original recipe calls for a 10 oz. bag of marshmallows. My halal marshmallows come in a 9 oz. bag so I only used 5 cups of rice krispies. Also, I just wanted mine to be slightly more gooey (because the marshmallow is my favorite part). And I added 2 cups M&M's but I'd say you should go with 1 1/2 cups for a more balanced breakfast. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Installation and Coding by Designs by Linds 2011