Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sweet Potato Cobbler


For the first month in years I didn't bake anything!! Between several graduation parties, three weddings, my vacation, and all the other things keeping me busy on the weekends, I now have an empty archive for May. There goes my streak, but I do wish I could be back on that Cali beach right now.


This recipe is, of course, brought to you by Maryam. 


I bought this America's Best Recipes magazine and she naturally picked out healthy sweet potatoes to bake. 


I admit it was gooey and tasty with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. 
But remember, it's potatoes. Not chocolate. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love sweet potatoes soooo much. I'm going to try an recreate this dish called the 'Buddha Bowl' from this restaurant in Austin called The Steeping Room.

Supposed to be super healthy.
http://bit.ly/NqXRtv

Post a Comment

 
Blog Installation and Coding by Designs by Linds 2011